Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Today You Are One With The Universe

Caren and I have been working on The Keys of Grace affirmation deck for over a year. The last couple of months have been the production phase of the effort and we have gone through several sample decks with the graphic designer. The deck I use on a daily basis is in a beautiful red leather folder on my desk. What has been happening lately is when I open a draw or a file in my office and out pops one of the many prototype cards that I have. They are so beautiful and so dear to me that I don't throw any of the earlier editions out.

One of my favorite cards that often pops out at me is The Dove. The focusing word for this card is Connection.

The Dove card is about peace and love. It is about showing yourself peace and love. Even the tiniest bit of love that you show yourself can keep you running for hours. When you show yourself love, it allows you to feel the flow of the Universe. Only when you feel the love and are in the peace, can you understand and see the solution (soultion) to your fears!

The affirmation that goes with this card is: I am one with the Universe.

Caren, the artist of this amazing deck, often sends me quotes. I thought this one fit The Dove card.

"I do not at all understand the mystery of grace -- only that it meets us where we are but does not leave us where it found us."
- Anne Lamott, author and political activist

If you are interested in tapping into your inner wisdom a perfect tool is The Keys of Grace affirmation deck. You can pre-order a copy here.


Learn more about Know Soul's Language at www.knowsoulslanguage.net.

No comments: