Monday, October 26, 2009

Your Soul Is There for You 24/7


I've been trying to consciously listen to the messages of Divine Intelligence. Recently, while listening to one of my mentors speak during a class she was teaching, I heard her say, "Your Soul is there for you 24/7." That thought was so profound to me. I wondered, where am I shutting off access to my Soul? It can be overwhelming to people to understand the concept that you are loved and supported 24/7. Take an entire minute to look around and notice the love and support. For this minute, don't focus on what you want to change. Focus on what has already been provided to you.

Impressed? I am! You can build on that love and support by accepting your value, then you will start receiving more.

One of the main ways people block receiving is via money. I have heard from several members in the Soul Language Community that they feel pressure when receiving money while doing the work of their Soul. Here are some of their comments:

Does it always need to be about the money?

How can I ask for money for something that comes so easy to me?

I don't want to sell anyone anything.

It's not about the MONEY. Once again, it's not about the MONEY! It's about receiving support. Receiving compensation for the talents of your Soul is one way the Universe can physically love and support you, and you get to decide what that compensation looks like.

When you feel unsupported, unloved, without trust, confused, unhappy, or lost—that’s the time to create that conscious connection between yourself and your Soul. When a store is open 24/7, they don’t call it a convenience store by accident.

Be Conscious * Be Connected * Be Soul * Be Successful

Jennifer Urezzio is an intuitive healer and the founder of Know Soul's Language. Soul Language is a way to consciously connect with your Soul that was received through Divine Guidance. Understanding your Soul Languages allows you to access your own Soul's guidance to accept your value, be more confident, have more impact and grow into a stronger leader.

To receive your 15 minute complimentary Soul Language session click here.

No comments: