Friday, October 30, 2009

Hello, My Name Is...

Whenever I go to a workshop or a networking event and they ask me to fill out that name tag that says, "Hello, My Name is...," I cringe. By lunchtime that name tag will have moved from my shirt to inside my purse.

Why do I dislike the name badge so much? It really doesn't tell you a lot about who I am, what I do and what my purpose is here in life. Erin Saxton and I the other night were discussing our one-liner, or elevator speech. Erin is an amazing human being and a cracker-jack public relations professional. If you don't know her yet, you want to.

She asked me how I do my elevator speech. I told her that it’s simple, I let my Soul Languages do it for me. Then I helped her create hers.

Erin is a Master Mentor with Mind and Spirit. She said that really resonated with her. Of course, because her Soul Languages are Master (Axiom of Translation), Mentor (Axiom of Quest) and Intellect (Tone).

You too can create a one-liner that states to everyone who you are. Here's how to craft it:

  • Determine three words that describe each of your Languages. For example: if your Axiom of Quest is Matriarch, some words to describe that Language are: leader, CEO, or Principal. If your Axiom of Translation is Pleasure Seeker, some words to describe that Language include: joyful, bliss, pleasure. If your Tone is Conductor you can describe that Language with: Highlights, Bring to Light, Shine.
  • Now arrange those words into a one-liner that resonates with you. An example for the above Languages is: Leader Who Highlights Joy or CEO Who Brings to Light the Ability to be Blissful.
  • How does it feel when you say your one-liner? Great, right?

You can start to use these words and the one-liner in your business materials. Now when I go to a workshop or networking event, instead of “Jennifer Urezzio” I write: A Teacher of Integrity, Balance and Grace. That feels amazing to say, be and live!

Be Conscious * Be Connected * Be Soul * Be Successful

Jennifer Urezzio is an intuitive healer and the founder of Know Soul's Language. Soul Language is a way to consciously connect with your Soul that was received through Divine Guidance. Understanding your Soul Languages allows you to access your own Soul's guidance to accept your value, be more confident, have more impact and grow into a stronger leader.

To receive your 15 minute complimentary Soul Language session click here.

No comments: