Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Closing the Gap of Contradiction - Between What You Want to Do and What You Are Doing

Every week, my sweet friend Sandra provides me with her already read People magazine, I know that sometime over the next day or two, I'm going to set aside 20 minutes to read and just be me! What naturally happens because I give myself this wonderful time to just be me, a Soul discovery happens.

This week's discovery is thanks to Sandra, magazine, and Andre Agassi.

I was reading about his new book. This line jumped out at me from the page, "I keep begging myself to stop, and I keep playing, and this gap, this contradiction between what I want to do and what I actually do..."

Another way to put what Agassi is trying to say here is transition. This is the period of time where you are working out the want and the doing. This tip is directed toward the gap of contradiction.

This tip is to help you determine why you are not taking action on the desires of your Soul (the wants). A good sign that you are not living Soulfully, is that you are unhappy, not getting what you desire, and feel unsatisfied.

1. Determining the WHAT
This week I asked a client: "Do you know what your Soul wants?" The answer I received really puzzled me. She said that she didn't understand the question. You might not know what you truly desire. You might have a sense of what you don't want so we are going to start there. Write down four things in your life currently that you would like to release. For example: I don't want to be living hand to mouth. Now, change those negatives to positive sentences. I desire a flow of money and abundance.

2. Enforcing those WHATS
Take those four examples and write down what you are doing to enforce those new positive attitudes. Having trouble? Are you seeing the contradiction, see the GAP? If you are doing things, having thoughts, making steps to enforce your new attitudes, great! Your next step is to keep rocking!

3. Closing the Gap of Contradiction
Just take one of those new attitudes and settle into your Soul and ask how you release the contradiction. You could close the Gap by spending a moment each day in gratitude or by spending some time each day dancing. DO NOT judge the information from your Soul, it is profound and powerful.

Be Conscious * Be Connected * Be Soul * Be Successful

Jennifer Urezzio is an intuitive healer and the founder of Know Soul's Language. Soul Language is a way to consciously connect with your Soul that was received through Divine Guidance. Understanding your Soul Languages allows you to access your own Soul's guidance to accept your value, be more confident, have more impact and grow into a stronger leader.

To receive your 15 minute complimentary Soul Language session click here.

No comments: