Monday, November 9, 2009

The Soul and Language of Money

A couple of weeks ago I was with my sister-in-law at a fair and we passed a psychic's booth. The line was around the corner and I smiled to myself. I knew at least one question that each person would ask on that line and no, I wasn't using my spidey sense.

The number one question people ask is about MONEY. And yet, the question isn't really about money at all—it’s about receiving, trusting in your self-worth, and believing that you deserve it.

You have created a relationship with MONEY. The thing about this relationship is that it is basically one-sided. I recently worked with an amazing man who spoke the Tone Language of Heart Consciousness. Here is an individual so filled with love and so willing to give, but without the foundation to thrive. Why doesn’t he have it? He doesn't feel worthy of receiving all that love back.

When I was little, my father gave me a shiny new penny. I ran from the bedroom to the kitchen to show my money. I never made it. I fell and cracked my head open and had to be rushed to the hospital to get 11 stitches. From that experience, I chose to associate money with pain.

For a long time, I would get money and subconsciously wait for the pain. If no pain was to be found, I would create it. When I started my own business I often undervalued myself to avoid this imaginary pain, not asking for what I was worth.

The first step toward creating a healthy and prosperous relationship with money is to understand what essence you have given it. Take a moment and set the intention to connect with your Tone Soul Language. If you don't know your Tone, set the intention to connect with that part of you called Tone. Take a deep breath and feel the answer to the question below.

In one word or in one image, what is your relationship with money?


Now that you know where you’re starting from, you can build on it—or you can create a new and more positive relationship with money.

Now, take a deep breathe and feel the answer to this question:

What is the first step to receiving the abundance I desire?


This is your chance to move forward in a new relationship with money. If you find that you need help with that first step, ask and you shall receive.

Be Conscious * Be Connected * Be Soul * Be Successful

Jennifer Urezzio is an intuitive healer and the founder of Know Soul's Language. Soul Language is a way to consciously connect with your Soul that was received through Divine Guidance. Understanding your Soul Languages allows you to access your own Soul's guidance to accept your value, be more confident, have more impact and grow into a stronger leader.

To receive your 15 minute complimentary Soul Language session click here.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That was an amazing exercise. I flashed back to seeing a woman on stage at a strip club. My Mom sold Avon when I was a tween and some of her best customers were strippers. She stopped into a club one night when I was with her and as we headed toward the back I saw a woman dancing. The connection I made was in order to have money you need to excite people. Well that is a lot of pressure especially in my line of work. I got a kinda answer about what to do next and will work on it. Thanks!

Knowsoulsgracefulwarrior said...

Thank you so much for adding this comment. How powerful for you to reframe that.